If you want to help us to translate Pwytter in your language, download the following file :
Edit it with your favorite text editor, and fill the msgstr fields with the translations corresponding to the msgid english strings.
msgstr ” Translate here“
If you’re working on Windows or Linux, you can use the poEdit application to ease this process.
When your done, send me an email [pierrejean dot coudert at gmail dot com] with the modified file attached, I will list your name on this page.
Thanks in advance !
- Simplified Chinese: eQuw acKman, Release 0.8
- Traditional Chinese: Weizhong Yang, Release 0.8
- Dutch: Helco Prins aka makochan200, Release 0.9
- English: Pierre-jean Coudert, Release 0.8
- Faroese: Magnus Valle, Release 0.9
- French: Pierre-jean Coudert, Release 0.8
- German: Yseult, Release 0.8
- Italian: Barbara aka The Black Cat, Release 0.8
- Norwegian: Brede Kaasa, Release 0.9
- Japanese: Yusuke Yamamoto, Release 0.8
- Polish: Pawel Solyga, Release 0.8
- Portuguese: brunoric , Release 0.8
- Romanian: Claudiu Antohi, Release 0.8
- Russian: Bloodcarter, Release 0.8
- Serbian: Milos Topic, Release 0.8
- Spanish: Jorge Rangel, Release 0.8
- Swedish: Jonas Nockert, Release 0.8